You will need
- 200 g. Strawberry extra jam from Prunotto Mariangela organic farm
- 150 g. Cherries in syrup Prunotto Mariangela
- 250 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 grams of flour 00
- 100 grams of peeled and chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of yeast
- grated lemon peel
- half a glass of milk
- a teaspoon of almond flavoring
- 100 grams of butter, softened
How to prepare
Work the sugar with the butter, when the compound is well homogeneous, combine eggs at room temperature, the flour, the lemon peel and the chopped almonds.
Add the milk, vanilla sugar and finally the yeast.
Working just long enough to mix the yeast well and then transfer everything into a buttered mold.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
Once cooled cake, cut it in half and stuff with jam and chopped cherries in syrup.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cherries in syrup.
(Thanks to I Pasticci di Luna)